Protect your home and family with Hurricane Fabric
Hurricanes are an unfortunate part of life, but that doesn’t mean you need to opt for expensive and unsightly hurricane shutters. Instead, let Contract Exteriors install lightweight, durable Hurricane Fabric on your Charleston, Hilton Head, or Myrtle Beach home.
Key Features of Hurricane Fabric:
Unlike hurricane shutters or impact-resistant windows, Hurricane Fabric is both cost-effective and efficient. This means it is one of the best ways to protect what’s most important: your family and home. When you install resin-coated hybrid fabric on your home, you get a product that is:
- Lightweight and easily deployable
- Rated for up to a Category 5 impact
- Compact and easy to store
- Translucent (allows light through)
- Miami-Dade Building Code Approved
- A full exterior protection option for windows, doors, patio doors, garages, etc.
- Backed by a 10-year Limited Product Warranty
- Durable, with fasteners made of high-quality Stainless steel
Hurricane Fabric is the only hurricane-related protection product we offer. That’s because when it comes to protecting your home and family, Contract Exteriors only installs the best.
Hurricane Fabric Is More Affordable Than Other Options
While hurricane shutters can range in price depending on the type and material you choose, one thing’s for certain: Hurricane Fabric is more affordable than other options on the market.
- Insurance approved – You may qualify for a discount on your homeowner’s insurance
- $1,000 SC State Income Tax Credit for Fortification Measures
Don’t Wait and Procrastinate, Protect Your Home Today
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Let Contract Exteriors protect your home from Mother Nature with Hurricane Fabric. Contact us for a free, no-strings-attached quote or contact us by filling out the form below or on our contact page.