Charleston, Myrtle Beach & Hilton Head’s Top Deck Builder
We live in an area where outdoor living spaces can be enjoyed practically year-round. That’s why we have a full team of experienced deck builders and specialists at Contract Exteriors that can build and design a deck that will bring to your vision to reality. We’re here to help you transform your backyard into an outdoor space for relaxation and entertainment. All while meeting your needs and budget. As the Carolinas’ top deck builder, you’re in good hands.
When we first sit down with you during our initial consultation for your new deck, we will discuss the entire process, including:
You can choose from ground-level, raised, or a multi-level deck that will best complement your landscaping, floor plan, and style of your home. We also factor orientation to the sun and wind, and utility locations during the design phase. Additionally, we can discuss the option of adding a retractable awning to provide protection from the elements.
This directly correlates with your preferred size, shape, needs (like an outdoor kitchen, dining area, spa/hot tub, lounging, etc.), traffic flow and privacy level. Taking all of those factors into consideration, we’ll help you determine the type of deck that will perfectly match your needs.
This is a detail that’s usually the first thing homeowners notice about a deck and one that’s most closely connected to safety. We’ll help you decide which type of railing is right for your space.
We offer wood, vinyl, or low-maintenance composites that are produced by leading manufacturers, like AZEK. As an AZEK Platinum-certified contractor, we will make sure that whatever you can imagine becomes reality. AZEK offers a fully encapsulated cellular PVC product that is resistant to warping, rotting, insects, and more. Also, with AZEK’s Alloy Armour Technology, our customers will receive a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects, as well as an industry-leading 30-year Fade and Stain warranty!
DECK REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
If you’re looking to repair or regularly maintain your damaged or worn deck, our crew will follow a detailed procedure that includes:
- Checking for loosened nails, and reinstalling or replacing them.
- Reinforcing loose deck and stair railings, sanding splintered areas, plane raising board edges smooth, and replacing rotted or cupped deck boards.
- Checking that the deck, especially a high one, hasn’t pulled away from the house.
- Cleaning debris accumulations from between deck boards to promote better drainage, stop rot, and reduce mildew. Plus, pruning or removing excess vegetation around the deck.
- Cleaning decking with a biodegradable detergent and pressure washer.
- Refinishing wood decking with semi-transparent or solid stains, or with deck or porch paint.
We are proud to be Your True Exterior Source. Find out how we can help you by calling us today to schedule your free estimate! We have locations in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, and Raleigh.