Professional Deck Contractors
We live in an area where an outdoor living space can practically be enjoyed year-round. That’s why we have a full team of deck contractors & specialists at Contract Exteriors that can build and design a deck that will bring to reality your vision, transform your backyard into an outdoor addition to relax and entertain, and meet your needs and budget. Contract Exteriors offers professional decking contractors to design and construct decks in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, Raleigh and surrounding areas.
When we first sit down with you during our initial consultation for your new deck, we will discuss:
- Deck design options (ground-level, raised, or multi-level deck) that will best complement your landscaping, floor plan and style of your home, orientation to the sun and wind, and utility locations. We can also discuss the option of adding a retractable awning to provide protection from the elements.
- Deck construction & framing, which directly correlates with your preferred size, shape, needs (outdoor kitchen, dining area, spa/hot tub, lounging), traffic flow and privacy level.
- Deck railing options, a detail that’s usually the first thing folks notice about a deck, and one that’s most closely connected to safety.
- Deck material options. We offer wood, vinyl or low-maintenance composites that are produced by only leading manufacturers, such as AZEK. As an AZEK Platinum-certified contractor, we will make sure that whatever you can imagine becomes reality. AZEK offers a fully encapsulated cellular PVC product that will avoid warping, rotting, insects and more. Also, with AZEK’s Alloy Armour Technology, our customers will receive a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects, as well as an industry-leading 30-year Fade & Stain warranty!
If you’re looking to repair or regularly maintain your damaged or worn deck, our crew will follow a detailed procedure that includes:
- Checking for loosened nails, and reinstalling or replacing them
- Reinforcing loose deck and stair railings, sanding splintered areas, plane raising board edges smooth, and replacing rotted or cupped deck boards.
- Checking that the deck, especially a high one, hasn’t pulled away from the house.
- Cleaning debris accumulations from between deck boards to promote better drainage, stop rot, and reduce mildew. Plus, pruning or removing excess vegetation around the deck.
- Cleaning decking with a biodegradable detergent and pressure washer.
- Refinishing wood decking with semi-transparent or solid stains, or with deck or porch paint.
We are Your True Exterior Source. Find out how we can help you by calling Contract Exteriors to schedule your free estimate! We have locations in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, & Raleigh.