Composite Deck Installation & Repair in South Carolina
Here at Contract Exteriors, we pride ourselves on using only the best materials. That’s why we recommend composite decking material to our customers. If you’re tired of your outdated wooden deck, consider making the switch to a composite deck.
Undeniably durable and available in a plethora of styles, a composite deck from Contract Exteriors will give you an outdoor space to enjoy for years to come. And, unlike your wooden deck, you won’t have to worry about rotting, which is not only an eyesore but can turn into a financial headache.
Benefits of a Composite Deck
When you make the switch to a composite deck, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Composite decks come pre-finished, which means they don’t require staining or painting.
- Composite decks require very little maintenance, giving you more time to sit back, relax, and enjoy your outdoor space.
- By choosing a composite deck, you’re helping to save the environment! Up to 95% of the materials used to manufacture the decks are recycled sources.
- Composite decks are long-lasting, durable and won’t rot.
- Premium capped polymer decking, made without wood, provides unparalleled performance while boasting unrivaled design — all backed by a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty and a 50-Year Limited Fade & Stain Warranty.
Types of Composite Decks
Composite decking is a synthetic wood product that usually comes in a plank or board form. It’s available in a variety of earth tones and wood colors, and you can have a wood grain effect added to the boards. This gives you the look of wood with all the benefits of composite decking material. You can have the best of both worlds!
If you don’t want to completely replace your current wooden deck, you also have the option of using composite deck tiles to cover the area.
Here at Contract Exteriors, we want to make sure you have the best deck in your neighborhood. We’ve been serving North and South Carolina for over a decade, bringing high-quality exterior remodeling services, with a focus on customer service, to homeowners in our communities.
Contact us today for a free quote and to learn more about our services.