Home Improvement Process
We understand that the word “process” shouldn’t have to be a negative one, but, unfortunately, often it is, which is why we’ve created a home improvement process that is simple, seamless, consistent – and, best of all, positive. Our project system process at Contract Exteriors takes you from our first conversation with you to your finished project and our follow-up support beyond that. Along the way, there isn’t any pressure, stress, confusion, worry – or unwanted surprises.
Here’s how our process works:
- We set up an initial consultation with you. This is when we discuss your goals, your wants, your needs, your budget, architectural elements and more.
- We’ll follow up with our proposal. After our initial consultation, we review your information in detail and then schedule a meeting to discuss our proposal for your project, including costs, product information, timeline and more. And, as always, we’re prepared to answer any questions you may have.
- You’re assigned an entire team to support you and your project. We have a complete Customer Experience department dedicated to ensuring your happiness throughout your remodeling project. From start to finish, they will be with you every step of the way.
- We get started. And we keep you looped into the progress every step of the way, starting with a pre-construction meeting and continuing via our Client Project Portal, a simple-to-use software that keeps you up to date on the status of your project via images and detailed progress reports.
- We finish strong, with you right beside us. When the project is complete, we conduct our own quality walk-through with you to ensure we’ve met our own high standards, as well as your complete satisfaction with everything we discussed from the time of our initial consultation.
- We conduct a 10-day checkup. That’s right. Ten days after the project is completed and we’ve left the job site, we return to your home to do a final walk-through with you – even after you had given your approval – to make sure all is still well.
We are Your True Exterior Source. Find out how we can help you by calling Contract Exteriors to schedule a free estimate today! We have locations in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head & Raleigh.